They just wont quiet down today, so let me get some of it off my chest.
- I wish I was friends with QuestLove, he seems like such a great dude. If I was his friend I’d brag about it. Hell I might brag that we are friends anyway. Is that wrong?
- Cocola annual sales are fizzling, that is great because Soda is such a waste. But in full transparency every time I grab the train back home from NYC I do grab a Diet Coke for the ride.
- Handshakes Bar and Grill Wednesday special is 1/2 off wine bottles. WGAF??? Seriously what quality vino will you be quaffing at Handshakes Bar and Grill, some of jersey’s newest BOX wine? And, what is half off of rot-gut? Thats like pennies on a dollar right?
- I start each day with 2 glasses of water, 1 glass of Low Sodium V8 juice and a cup of coffee as part of my breakfast. I like getting 2 servings of veggies in a breakfast drink. Believe it or not the low sodium V8 is actually not to bad to ingest either.
- About 50 minutes into the bike at the gym and I start getting saddle sore like a mofo. I’ve never had much cushion in that area (it’s about the only place I can make that claim). But I have been told I have a really cute turd snipper on occasion.
- I listen to a great deal of DMX, Eminem and Tupac when I’m working out at the gym, it’s great jams for lifting weights. but on the bike nothing beats “Rear View Mirror” by Pearl Jam. That tune is the joint.
- I’d rather be kicked in the pants then ever have to vacation in Wallyworld, Yes I know I’ll get some haters for making this comment but it’s true. I would go to the Florida Keys sometime though.
- I’m gonna give Verizon one more shot at getting my phone setup right for my travels in europe in April. Last time they screwed me up bigtime.
- If you truly are what you eat then Michael Douglas must be a vagina?